Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HUGE NEWS

Sorry, for the lack of posts. We worked REALLY hard on this one. First off, at the office and lab we've been working on a new feature, called the helmet cam. Which gives you a first person view, which means movies! Also, we got an interview of another JDM member, xTheKillerx!
First off, let's start off with the interview.
Q:Why are you interested in cars
A:It's just a thing from birth, I guess I'm attached to the motor.
Q:When did you start making cars?
A: A few months after I joined June 2009
Q:What were your first and second drifting groups?
A:Mercedes 300's mt. Drift then JDM allstars.
Q:Why and when did you join JDM?
A:It looked like the group for me, and since I met Pprofanity.
Q:What is your favorite car that you built?
A:It's old, but my Honda Civic.




--------------------
Next up, the helmet cam!
Thankfully since we were with xTheKillerx, he let us sit with him while he wanted to take a spin. His drifts were so fast and precise, I nearly fell out of my seat! Please, enjoy the video we put together for you guys.
I was the one to sit in the seat xD.


        A new video should be expected this weekend.
  ~Pyro22

No comments:

Post a Comment